Oklahoma Disability Law Center, Inc. (ODLC) is Oklahoma’s designated Protection & Advocacy (P&A) System. Since 1977, ODLC has helped people with disabilities achieve equality, inclusion in society and personal independence.
ODLC is a member of the National Disability Rights Network (NDRN), an association of protection and advocacy systems across the country.
As part of the nationwide protection and advocacy (P&A) system, ODLC provides free legal services, under several major incentives:
- Protection & Advocacy for Individuals with Mental Illness (PAIMI)
- Protection & Advocacy for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities (PADD)
- Assistive Technology Advocacy Program (PAAT)
- Protection & Advocacy of Individual Rights (PAIR)
- Protection & Advocacy for Beneficiaries of Social Security (PABSS)
- Protection & Advocacy for Persons with Traumatic Brain Injury (PATBI)
- Protection & Advocacy for Voting Access (PAVA).